Friday, March 9, 2012

Missed home a lot this week but not as much as I had been like a month ago. I think that's because I know my parents are coming in a little less than four weeks. Also we are a little over half way done with the semester...I already made my schedule for the fall wait, what? I've never been home (slash now cuse) sick like this before. Skype just isn't enough sometimes, but Shelby said she sent the abroad packages and that means they should be here in about two weeks!!! It's gonna be great to taste a little piece of home, literally because Dibs baked us cookies. Can't wait to dip everything in peanut butter and gain 5 pounds. It's gonna be delish.
Enough about home, I'm in MADRID for crying out loud!! Today it is absolutely 100% gorgeous outside. No jacket weather except everyone else here didn't get the memo and continue to wear winter coats. Not kidding it's 70 degrees out and I saw a guy wearing earmuffs. Something there is wrong. So we took advantage of the day and went to the zoo! It was great. I love zoos and aquariums and all of those kinds of things. Also Alyssa literallly knows all the animals so she was my little personal tour guide. What's new hahaha pretty sure I wouldn't be able to survive without her here. OH I FORGOT also I saw my first real live prostitute. But it was not at night like you might think and also it was not on the corner or near Sol where all the bars are. Nope. It was at 1 pm outside the zoo...we knew cause of the shorts with no tights under and sandal heels. Dead give away. Anyways we got back to moncloa, which is near the apartment, and walked around for an ice cream shop and brought our cones to parque oeste. Per usual. Oeste is our shit.
After a long day it feels sooo good to kick back and watch some teen mom 2 reunion. So that's what I'm gonna do. Iytanna is coming over again tonight and so is Beatriz, her mom, so I think it's gonna make dinner amazing (plus we saw in the fridge that Carm made lentils..yeee!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment