Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's our third Saturday in Madrid and what better way to spend it than chilling out until 2 and then going on a walk, so I think that's what we are going to do. This weekend isn't even over and it's already the best one yet. Wednesday I won a free bottle of champagne at Orange Cafe...like what?? I never win anything and I didn't even enter to win it!!! I was just randomly chosen. So that was great, we got to sit in the "vip" section. Which just meant some couches and ikea tables but hey I'll take it!! (way better than the time Ellen's 21st birthday promoter promised vip and it was a dinky folding chair and rope..but what can you really expect from someplace called R-Bar). Then came Thursday and I had the best night ever! We've been going to this club called Joy most weekends but this was the best time by far because...Sean Paul was there!!!! I literally touched him and it was amazing. Gotta give props to Alyssa for spotting him from up on the second floor when we were people watching. And just in case you don't believe me, I can prove it.

Yeah, he can do without the mohawk but whatever it's still him!!! Closest I've ever gotten to one of my favorite artists (second is Immortal Technique, which let's be honest..seeing Immortal Technique was hands down a better time but still..SEAN PAUL). That's all for this weekend. Tuesday is Valentine's day and I want to buy something special for dessert because Carmen said it's her ex-husband's birthday and me and Alyssa are single so we need chocolate. I'll need to look up yummy bakeries. Shouldn't be too hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment