Thursday, February 16, 2012

This week went way faster than I thought it would and next week are our first set of tests for the semester which I'm not exactly looking forward to. I should be studying but it is only Thursday so I have time (just kidding mom I'll hit the books after this post!..)
Also, tomorrow we are going to Segovia! The school planned the trip and all we have to do is show up at 9 am and bring money for lunch. I'm really excited and it'll be nice to get out of the house for a whole day. After Mare Nostrum I was so ready to be settled and not travel at all for a while but now I'm done being settled. I can't wait for the weekend trips. Some other weekend is a trip to Toledo and then Alyssa and I want to go to Portugal in April and there's a trip to Andalusia... and in exactly a month I'll be heading to London for St. Patty's day! I can't wait. Speaking of which I need to buy some green...But back to Segovia, it's gonna be great to explore a new place again.
I'm off to Bruno's in about an hour (at least I hope...Maria hasn't called yet) and then I think me and Alyssa are going to take a little run when I get home. Great way to end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment