Monday, January 30, 2012

Today started out so/so but has ended on the most perfect note! I got to skype with some of my favorite people and they have restored so much happiness in me! Shout outs to Lo, Katie, Rachy and Jglow.  MMHM that's how many beautiful faces I got to see today! They make me miss school so much but obviously (like we always say) I still wouldn't trade being here. This week we booked spring break (Paris) and a trip to London for the weekend of St. Patty's day. I tried explaining to Carmen why we celebrate it and basically just told her it's an excuse to wear green and drink during the day, which she laughed at. Carmen is such a great source of entertainment! On Saturday night she went out dancing so of course I wanted to know how it went. She said she danced with handsome guys and got home after we were already in bed at like 1 am..pretty sure it's not supposed to work like that..Anyways, she made us meatballs and white rice for dinner tonight which barely lasted on our plates for ten minutes because we were starving. I think this is the best I've ever eaten in my life. Sorry mom

No comments:

Post a Comment